1. sarkarijoblive  » 
  2. PDKV Contractual Senior Research Assistant Jobs 2021

PDKV Recruitment 2021 for Contractual Senior Research Assistant Notification Apply Online 2 Job Vacancies 31 July 2021

Sarkarijoblive Desk | Updated: Jul 22,2021 9:22 AM

PDKV Recruitment 2021 Notification: Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth(PDKV) has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Contractual Senior Research Assistant on 22 July 2021 in Yavatmal. Candidates Who wants to apply for PDKV Contractual Senior Research Assistant Vacancies, apply on or before 26 July 2021

Job-alert

PDKV Recruitment 2021 - Contractual Senior Research Assistant Vacancies

Contractual Senior Research Assistant Vacancies in PDKV Recruitment 2021

Designation
:
Contractual Senior Research Assistant
Vacancies
:
2
Salary
:
Rs.44900 (Per Month)
Location
:
Yavatmal
Lastdate
:
26/07/2021

Qualification Details:

Advertisement for filling the post of contractual Assistant Professor, PTI, Asst. Librarian, SRA, JRA, & CHB Teacher

1. Name of Post: Contractual Senior Research Assistant

2. No. of Posts: 02

3. Essential Qualification: M.Tech. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. Food Technology (Agri.)

4. Consolidated Monthly Pay: Pay: Basic Rs. 44900 + DA @17% + HRA @ 8% + TA = Total Pay (Minus) – 25% of Total Pay = Consolidated Monthly Pay

5. Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience and higher qualification

6. No. AD /CoFT/Estt/ Advt./ 217/2021 Date: -12/07/2021


How To Apply:

1. Online interview for the following positions on purely contractual basis for 11 months for Assistant Professor, PTI, Assistant Librarian will be conducted on dated 04/08/2021 at 11.00 am onwards and for the post of SRA, JRA & CHB Teacher will be conducted on dated 11/08/2021 at 11.00 am onwards at College of Food Technology, Waghapur Road, Yavatmal.

2. In view of Covid-19 pandemic, eligible candidates have to submit duly signed applications in prescribed proforma (Download here - https://qrgo.page.link/kkec6

3. Along with scanned copies of all testimonials/documents through online form by using following link up to 26/07/2021 upto 3.00pm

4. Link for submission of online application form -https://qrgo.page.link/iQFjp

5. Selected candidates have to provide one set of attested xerox copies of all the testimonials/documents along with filled application and also have to produce original testimonials/ documents for verification at the time of joining. If any candidate fails to provide original testimonials/ documents at the time of joining his/her appointment will be treated as cancelled and next waitlisted candidate will be appointed for said the post

Selection Procedure:

1. In case of large number of applications received for SRA & JRA online written test will be conducted. For this separate link will be provide.

2. Based on merit, candidates will be called for online interview.

3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview.

4. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated further details regarding link and process of online interview



Recent Sarkari Jobs 2021
Research Fellow Vacancy in G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Stenographer Grade II Vacancy in Sahitya Akademi
Driver Vacancy in Sahitya Akademi
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in IIT Roorkee
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in IIT Roorkee
Technical Assistant Vacancy in Anand Agricultural University
Director Vacancy in Indian Institute of Corp Processing Technology
Manager Vacancy in Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
Director General and Chief Executive Officer Vacancy in IICA
Electricity Ombudsman Vacancy in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission

Sarkari Jobs by Top Companies
Government of Uttar Pradesh
SSC
Department of School Education Punjab
IBPS
Punjab Police
UPPSC
Post Office
North Central Railway
UKSSSC
POWER GRID

Jobs By Location
Jobs Across India
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chandigarh
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Indore
Jobs in Jaipur
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Patna
Jobs in Pune
Jobs by Location

Jobs By Education
10TH Jobs
12TH Jobs
8TH Jobs
Diploma Jobs
ITI Jobs
B.Tech/B.E Jobs
Any Graduate Jobs
B.Sc Jobs
BCA Jobs
MBA/PGDM Jobs
B.Com Jobs
M.E/M.Tech Jobs
M.Com Jobs
MCA Jobs
M.Sc Jobs
Jobs by Education

Jobs By Role
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Constable Jobs
Teacher Jobs
Clerk Jobs
Assistant Jobs
Staff Nurse Jobs
Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Apprentice Jobs
Apprenticeship Jobs
Exam Jobs
Health Officer Jobs
Trade Apprentice Jobs
Anganwadi Worker Jobs
Statistical Field Surveyor Jobs
Supervisor Jobs
Jobs by Role